There'll be a total of 1 Trillion $SAO tokens minted on launch, and no further tokens will ever be able to be minted.
1% of every transactions is redistributed to holders. 60% of which goes to the burn wallet, with the other 40% being distributed straight to your wallet!
60% of the total supply is burned prior to launch. This helps both with increasing price due to a smaller total supply, as well as burning part of every transaction.
Approximately 10% of every transaction goes to a dev controlled wallet, of which 100% goes to marketing, giveaways, development and anything else that might require funds.